Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY Feast

Like most of you who celebrate CNY (Chinese New Year), there is the Reunion Dinner which is suppose to be the most important part in the whole celebration. The Reunion Dinner is always done on the CNY eve, also known as 'Nian San Shi' to some (me). Anyways, what we normally have are traditional foods, for us its more towards Baba Nyonya cuisine, why? Cause I am a of that line of descendant. Well, lets not bore you to death with words, instead let me kill you with the foods. Well, I only had a 1.3 pixel HP cam with me, so bear with me la

Roast Duck

Prawn

Vege

Sang Choi

Daun Sup (for the Itik Tim-I think thats how its spelled)

Home Grown Mini Cucumber

Fried Fish with Sweet & Spicy Sauce

Sek Bak (My favourite)

There are actually a few more dishes that I don't plan to post, particularly due to the quality of the image. The dishes are Roast Pork, Itik Tim, and Pong Teh (mix of pork and chicken).

0 comments: