Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2012 marks the end for ..........

Some are strong believers of the 2012 doomsday, and they are bragging on the fact especially with the recent heatwave in Malaysia and natural disasters around the world.

But I am not here to tell you who is wrong and who is right, what I would like to share is basically a FACT!!

As the title suggest, 2012 is indeed the end, so don't get too comfortable, but don't be panic too, because something new can only come with the ending of something old or so to speak. Remember in 2007, where it mark the end of our RM50 note, well it also marked the beginning of our new RM50 notes seen everywhere nowadays. But why only the RM50 was changed back then? This is to celebrate the Malaysia's 50th Independence Day!

Seeing the number 50, somehow reminds me of Hawaii-5-O, but what actually hit me is this year's 5th May where Fast 5 was release.

Ok, back to our topic, I believe some of you might have known the fact, and most of you have already notice that through all these years, we have changed our banknote numerous times. The thing is, it is a usual practice that happens every 12 years. And 12 years ago I was in Primary 6 so I was mainly playing with coins and not banknote yet, but I do remember the brown RM20 banknote though, until now I still think its beautiful!!

Well, enough of reading here, I found a blog with more interesting visuals for you to view upon, so look for the link at the end of this post ya!

[Source: RM20 picMalaysian BanknoteNews - The Star]

0 comments: