Tuesday, July 26, 2011

(Boring post/diary - Just skip it) Health

Just did a small simple health screening, done by PRINCE COURT.


Well, my weight is now official, its 97.3kg, mix it with my 179cm height, we get a 30.4 BMI reading which in simpler terms means I am still fat! Well, my optimum weight should be about 70++kg, but I am happy now if my current goal of 85 by end of this year is met. Reducing intake, increasing exercise (basketball three times a week, 1 hour minimum), mixing in 15-30 min of sit up and dumb-bell three times a week. Will gradually increase and decrease as time goes by.

If I could lose about 2-4kg/month. By end of December I should lose 10-20kg. But for the pass 3 months, reducing intake and increasing exercise only dropped 1-2kg only, and it hovers around 97-99kg ever since.

Will consider going on a Metabolism boosting diet or herbal pills if things still maintains for another month. Would like to lose some weight before sis's wedding. Want to look better for her. ;-)

Oh yeah, my BP was 16x, during the first take, and about 1hour later, re-test, it dropped to 140/81, PR-73. God, I have no idea what all that means, but they only tell me its within range and its alright. My Glucose level is consider average at 6.0mmol/L (Fasting: 3.5 - 6.4 ; Random: 3.5 - 8.9) but the same can't be said for my cholesterol 5.9mmol/L (should be <5.2).

Anyways, didn't sleep well the night before resulting in about 4 hour sleep or so. And had a heavy breakfast with egg (bulls-eye), skipped my lunch the day before and ate Maggi Goreng with another bulls-eye. Well, I don't know whether or not it affect the readings or not, oh well, not like I understand it anyway.

0 comments: