Saturday, November 7, 2009

Learning

Me and Elmo went to a secret place today.
Its rather fun, or maybe its just beginners, they give us the easier jobs. But enjoyed it, perhaps its due to our trainer, he is very friendly and he looks rather handsome (I'm not gay!). Learned a lot and did a lot of mistakes too. Well, that's why we are still learning.



Well, I thought we could only earn about RM50-RM70 per day at most. But maybe, just maybe, we can already be earning that much when we actually start work, and when we are used to the work (can work faster with less error), we can earn 3digits per day. AWESOME!!

So from estimated 2digits becomes 3digits leads me to

1 comments:

They call me LeeSze. said...

bugger. so rich de. spend me la. lol. AND I CAN DRIVE MANUAL SMOOTHLY NOW. MUAHAHAHHAHA!