Monday, November 16, 2009

Pizza Hut @ Equine Park Jusco

Well, we hadn't had pizza for quite some time, so went a grab it, Elmo took the lunch set while I took add-on salad! Yummy was the only word available! As we are pizza lovers when we just started dating, frequenting every Pizza Hut there is in Malacca, we even categorize them by what they do best, soup/spaghetti/pizza/service/gay(she-males). The last one is no joke, but not sure whether they are still working there or not though, but they serve the best spaghetti and soup if I'm not mistaken, that outlet is directly opposite of Chicken Rice Ball shop, and Mercedes I think. Its a corner shop.

Well, back to the main subject!

Aerial view of my salad!

Side


And just so you know why a lot people was looking at me, a measurement using the breadstick


Hehe, I never knew it was extraordinary to take that much, I always stuff as much as I can, cause you take a little or a lot also paying the same price, since I can eat  a lot, hence the amount.
But Elmo told me that seldom people take till so full, overflowing.
Had a difficult time to start eating it, imagine how you eat your ABC.

Kinda forget to get her pizza pics, but at least she modeled for my salad!


0 comments: