Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dragon Drift!!

Title is weird yet catchy, haha. Well, recently lazy to blog, primarily due to three things!
1) Assignment
2) Studying Jap (excuse)
3) Gaming

If I were to break down the mentioned into percentage, 25%, 5%, and 70% respectively.
Haha!! Who am I kidding, I don't really study, but do so if needed. Our MUEBLES are finishing soon, in other words, assignment complete!!!

Recently have been playing an Role Playing Game (RPG) game, Dragon Age: Origins. Like all other RPG games, you have to choose primarily between a melee (close combat), range or magic. Well that goes same with this game, and we also have to choose to be either Human, Elf or Dwarf, currently playing Human, in Human there are 2 modes, normal or Nobel, well, I didn't know that I can be a normal citizen instead of a Nobel until half way through the mission. A really fun game, to be honest, it have been a long time since I last played an RPG game, I think the last might be either Diablo or Final Fantasy X-II. What this game is cool about is that the story progresses depending on how you want it to, or so I think. But most of the game nowadays are like that already, so that proves that I am really outdated! Here are some screens!



If you are wondering, NO, I don't own a PS3, though James do, I'm playing it using my PC.


Strangely I never saw this screen before


Instead, this is the screen that normally appears


Haven't played till here yet, so no idea who are them!





Aside from gaming, really wish to go for the Formula D at Serdang this 19-20 December 2009. More details at Formula Drift. This time due to its hugeness (organized by ESPN Star Sport - I think), I can't attend, since it needs $$ (tickets). Well, it s*cks when you don't have much disposable income like me. Here are some pics

See the price! When last time I went to the one at Shah Alam Stadium near Tesco Extra (formerly Makro), it was free. Under the sun and very small event la of course



The guy in black is Goodyear Malaysia Bhd's Managing Director, Nasution Abdul Rahman


If I'm not mistaken, he just bought an R34, and was coached on the basics of drifting by Jane and Ariff. Then he performed a doughnut in an AE86, he did it primarily for an event or so.


Goodyear Drift Malaysia Drift team!


This is a picture from Formula D Thailand!

1 comments:

They call me LeeSze. said...

madmike is very cute irl. :DDD didnt get to meet ryuiji miki tho. ):