Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sakae Sushi

A late post, it occurred right before we (me, Elmo, Little Karen, and Derick) went to watch 2012!

The stacks, well, actually Little Karen was the one who was really eating, me and Elmo order noodles while she was eating all these sushis! Look at how tall is the stack, slightly taller then the 'Sho Yu' bottle.

I had a little fun of my own as well, playing with the conveyor belt, there was two layer, one on top and one below, of course I could not play with the top one. So I played with the bottom one, putting a few sushi next to each other, and place the car sushi at the front, snapped a pic but somehow the pic is not with me, oh well.


Then right behind us (me and Elmo), this cute pal was there. Salivating was expected, yet, very friendly, we played and laughed and smiled for awhile until he started to climb the conveyor belt. The mom had to take all the sushi away and pass it to the dad to put it back on the conveyor belt so that this rascal won't step, snatch, push or whatever thing on those expensive sushis.


Overall the food at Sakae Sushi was great, but pricey. I like the way where we can order from the monitor available at the table, with a click of the mouse, your order will arrive fairly soon. The only down part was that there are three confirmation clicks, but that is also a good thing, so it is practically impossible for you to accidentally order something!

1 comments:

They call me LeeSze. said...

we shud go zen some time. (: