Monday, January 4, 2010

Avatar

Movie Review time! This time its AVATAR
Went to watch Avatar 3D last night. To my disappointment, not the movie, but the 3D!! Was expecting more 3D thingy, really not worth the money to see a few branches, some butterfly like things, etc!! If I had another choice, I would just pay for the normal screening, well, maybe the 3D has better colours etc than the normal screenings (which I will never find out), but to pay double the price, no way man, not unless the 3D tech is up to my expectations!

Well aside from the bad 3D, the story is fabulous, but if you think about it, its just another lame love story, Country A sends spy into Country B, spy falls in love with target, betrays own country, bla bla bla.
But what makes this movie great, aside from the graphics, its the details that went into the movie, I won't spoil it now, so just go watch it.






Somehow I feel like its a game

0 comments: