Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Long long ago, in going to T. Sepat

Lazy to write up, so mainly short description and lots of pictures.

Look at that pineapple, I don't really like to eat pineapple, other than as a supplement to other food, but this one here got me started (for awhile that is)



Notice how 'BIG' this pineapple is.





They even have pineapple chilli sauce

Saw this little lion (shih tzu) in Ganofarm


Then we went to Hai Yew Heng, the famous pau in Kuala Langat, or known as 'TANJUNG SEPAT PAU'







Oh, notice the number on the right, to those who can't read chinese, the words means Malacca, and that particular reflects my uncle.Ah Nam Q, he source his pau here, and sells it along with his delicious fish ball soup and some yong tau fu, at night, he sells ikan bakar with two options, nyonya or sambal sauce.

'KWO ZHA B COFFEE' near the tanjung sepat pau






Bought one each, and loved them

I don't know why, but this particular guys keep trying to play with me.

And soon this kitten too










My favourite thing to look for now, available in Morib, loved it and love it still.




0 comments: