Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mitsubishi Lancer became Proton Inspira, Toyota Camry becomes?

Inspira came from Lancer is not anything new. 


Nor is the fact that you see a Proton Wira bearing the Mitsubishi badge. I always find it very discomforting when I see those Wira being modded and then they simply removed the Proton emblem and replaces it with Mitsubishi. 

Now, imagine these two scenarios
A) Taking a piece of shit and covering it in Gold
B) Taking a gold brick and covering it with Shit

I would usually say (A) goes to those people who put on those Mitsu badge over their proton.
But I have always thought why no one did the other way around, especially when the Inspira was launched, I thought will there be any Lancer or Evo X owner who put on a proton badge over their Mitsu. Now that will be (B).

Sadly, or perhaps lucky, I never found anyone doing that. But the same cant be said for the Toyota Camry. Picture as belows.


Will you do that to your car? Imagine Ferrari puts on the Perodua badge and fits the KANCIL word at the rear.

0 comments: