Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Worn out!

Was having my weekly dose of good basketball game. I enjoy playing here as it is quite competitive and the people are good here. But most of all, its an indoor court.

Well, the day started with me with my worn out shoes, well, the above ain't mine, but you get the picture. I think next week onwards it will be me and a new pair. Need sometime to break into the shoes fast.

The first thing I notice when arriving at the court is that it was hot! We already opened some of the windows, well, that is what we normally do, but this time we felt its hotter then usual. Everyone was getting tired faster then usual, then half-way through the game, I finally know why, the air-cond was off, somehow someone went and switched it on, but after a few more games, it was switched back off.

Every-time after the game, I have to climb to the fourth floor, back home, no lift... But yesterday, when going up, I can feel my knees shaking and I can't extend them fully, god it hurts. Then my back hurt so damn much too. Especially near the waist there, above my butt! But all in, it is a very good game.

[Source: Pic1, Pic2, Pic3]

0 comments: