Friday, March 11, 2011

A very creative photography

Recently stumbled upon several blogs, among them are bolehland.net, well, 2 guys with some rather good sense of humour, though I hate their shit post, literally, the shit!


and another one is sisters, I believe it was started due to the mother, the little girls grandmother, girls are always sick, so is the grandmother, so the best way to update and show their growth is by updating online, really like the story and also the creativeness!
Aside from the above two blog, I also enjoy reading Miao, a Kuching cat in Malacca.

Well, all three blogs above to me is of the very best, I especially enjoy reading comical type of blog, especially by Miao, I love them due to the fact that they are very interesting, full of pictures, and most if not all of their post is not about ads.

Enjoy reading them!

[Source: Blog-Bolehland, Blog-Sisters, Blog-Miao]

0 comments: