Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busted!!

If by reading the title led you to think something such as a disclosed scandal and the likes, well, congratulation, you are just one of the usual tabloid reader.


Anyway, the busted that I meant is something about me, and no, its not a scandal. Well, I wish it was, but my life is rather boring, other then the new 42' tv I just bought to replace my 19' monitor.

Ok ok, enough with all the small talks, what really is busted is my knee, well, at least I think it is. If I climb a flight of stairs too fast, I can feel the pain in my right knee.

So I don't even need to tell you what happens when I go for basketball!! The damned part about this is that I can't do anything about it, usually with a sprained ankle, I can massage it when the pain hits, and I know it will go away eventually. Most likely its because I injured my ankle, but for my knee, I don't even know what or how the pain is caused.

When my knee hurts, I tried massaging it, I can almost pinpoint the area where it hurts, but upon massaging/pressing, I don't feel any pain, well, apart from the one that I'm inflicting on myself.

Hopefully it will go away soon!!

[Source: linklinklinklink, linklink]

0 comments: