Friday, December 30, 2011

Getting fit

After some issues with my knee, I came to worry about what will be of me 5 years down the road. Having said that, I am a little more health conscious, I won't say very, and definitely no where near average level, but just a little more then usual. Its a start. 

I know that healthy eating is the most important part of healthy living, and its definitely the most essential part when you want to slim down or simply just to be healthier. Like I said before, I am little more conscious, but I still can't sacrifice all my food, maybe just 10-20% of the food I love and change up my food choices to healthier option by another 10-20%. 

But what I'm including now is extra exercise! Basketball recently has become too on-&-off thing, primarily due to the weather and headcount. So what I did was add in more exercise and some light weight/Tabata exercise at home (occasionally).

Let's hope that I can shed a few extra kilo and gain some extra friends


[Source: linklinklink, link]

0 comments: