Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Another Deviantart

Just can't sit still with this one, this image really brings back memories, but not from the golden ages, but just from my younger days where PC was the 'in' thing.

At first glance, Star Wars fans and lovers will think its from the trilogy, but for me its Mech Warrior, an awesomely cool game, if you had a PC in the early years, and also love mecha, then you gotta know this. Also, this brings back another memory for me where I used to love the name Timberwolve, and by the time I actually got addicted to gaming, it was the era of Counter-Strike, and Timberwolve was the alias I used in training. As I got better and lazier, I decided to upgrade my nick and go to CyCloNe, shorter to type and has a better meaning behind it. Google cyclone if you don't know what it is. Anyways, end of story again, as anymore and it will be a very long post.


So feast your eyes upon the Mech Warrior that I'm talking about.



Image

0 comments: