Saturday, December 1, 2012

Falling Action

Things should always be seen in different perspective, hence there are no wrong nor are there any right. What is left, is just not right.What is done is done, nothing more nothing less.

Perhaps, this is what I've been wishing for as well, just that life has a way to fulfill it with some spices. Add a bunch of pepper for the heat and effect, add a considerable amount of salt to where it hurts, sugarcoat it for all its lovely bits, fire up the grill for all the sizzles.
I can't complain as I have not been the best as well, but the best I can do is wishing you all the best!

Thank you for setting me free, now I can finally return to who I actually am. I have no complaint, that would be pathetic of me, lets just silently part ways, peacefully.


MAY RIVERS COLLIDE, BUT NEVER SO OUR PATHS,
IN HERE LET ME DIE, OR ELSE THERE'LL BE AFTERMATH.

Source, source, source






For the correct sequence of this story, you should read:
The End (might or might not have)

0 comments: