Friday, October 15, 2010

Old saga taxi are out, coming in is Lancer?

How long has it been that the old faithful is here? The old driver trying to sell you his service in his beat-up old saga/iswara?

Once you are in, you are greeted with torn/worn out cushions and sunken seats. If you are lucky the air-cond is still cold. 

Now imagine that we hope from that to this!

It looks great right. Now on a totally different segment, I also bet that most of you have seen this happening around the world.







Which also means that:

And then you have our Malaysian version, I've seen them on highway numerous times, but lately not that often

Now for the issue!

If you are driving the new Proton Inspira, and next to you is the above, our police variant of the Evo X, I believe you will feel somewhat good. But, what if you are driving the Proton Inspira and driving in KL, every few cars you will see the all new Proton Inspira TAXI! I guess it can be rather demotivating to drive it, and value will be shot down. 

So should we get the new Inspira as our taxi like these countries are doing?



Or should we just stick to the old faithful?

3 comments:

mrnoble said...

wow! inspira taxi! now that's a ride!

They call me LeeSze. said...

oo la la! <3

skol said...

Haha, baru syok, I wonder la, if we have driver like the movie taxi, not the US one, the Italian one I think. Droolllssss