Tuesday, November 16, 2010

F&B: [ITALIAN] Italian Cone Pizza Part 1

For part 2, ITALIAN CONE PIZZA 2

As I have said, coming posts will be on F&B.
This is a little long one, so I will break it up into two or three parts.

I will start off with what caught me in the menu, sorry for the poor quality of photo, its the best I can do with my W810i. Unless someone decides to sponsor me a new one or I get a better paying job.

The thing that caught my eyes was a COMIC STRIP! Really enjoyed it, and it filled in the waiting time. Anyways, while waiting for the pizza, I decided to snap the Italian Cone Pizza's comic, while doing that, I was keeping a lookout just in case the staff comes and forbid the pictures. Hehe, lucky me, they didn't.

This is the Margherita Story








Well, hope you were able to read it. I had a little enjoyment of reading this comic strip in the Italian Cone Pizza's menu. And through that, I felt like I have gained insight on Pizza, I know its history, the HISTORY OF ITALIAN PIZZA! Now I can brag that I know everything about pizza, of maybe at least the Margherita Story in the menu only. hehe. 

0 comments: