Thursday, November 18, 2010

F&B: [ITALIAN] Italian Cone Pizza Part 2

The following pics are from the page next to the comic. I will wrap things up with this post (hopefully)
If you want to read part 1, its at ITALIAN CONE PIZZA 1

 Well, I guess I am the only person with a weird habit of reading through all these things, anyway


 




The following is the menu

This is what's so special the ITALIAN CONE PIZZA 

The Italian Cone Pizza's available dimension. 




The SAUCES! I love TABASCO  

Elmo's Spaghetti thing, forgot what was it, I think should be Carborana. 

This is my Cone Pizza, Fiery something. 

Yeah, I know its small, but if you are not that hungry, its actually quite nice, I wasn't hungry at all that time, was just thinking of snacking, and this was just the perfect one. 


Please, I know my skills suck, but hey, I am no dedicated food blogger with proper camera. All I have is HP. 

One of the 2 side dish, I ordered this so everyone can enjoy it as well. 

This is another I enjoyed, meatball!

The place.

The reason why its empty was because its late, we were the last customer to leave, not long after snapping this pic, the staffs are starting to keep all the sauces. 

Long post but had to finish this ITALIAN CONE PIZZA post.
If you want to read part 1, its at ITALIAN CONE PIZZA 1

0 comments: