Monday, November 15, 2010

F&B: [wESTERN] Tony Roma's

I haven't been posting on food for quite sometime, and I have too many pictures of food taken recently. I think in the next few post, it will be mostly about foods, this is all thanks to the push by Submeryn's Chili's post.

Recently, me and Elmo have been eating good food, by good food I mean food which we don't normally indulge because of the price. lol... Its being like an every weekend thing.

When comparing with Burger King, Carl's Junior, against TGI, Chili's, its hands down the second team wins. But recently, I tried Tony, and they offer the option of done~ness for your patty, its either medium rare or medium done, guess what I chose? Of course medium rare.

Enough of text and now for the pics


Her drink, I can't remember, I think its something with pineapple and yogurt.

This is mine, Classic Iced Lemon Tea

Elmo's meal, some chicken dish, the chicken was grilled and it was nice though a tad too dry (no gravy/sauce)

Thats Elmo munching away

 Now this is mine!! Couldn't remember the name though (thats what happens when I delay blogging too long)

 The following images might make you don't want to eat anymore, so view at your own risk, its basically of what I have munched, after taking a few bites, I notice it to be very different from any burger I tasted, hence the attempt to take a pic from other "angle"

Nope, its not steak, thats the patty from my burger which I sliced. But trust me, the colour looks so much better. I love the texture and it doesn't feel dry/tasteless! MEDIUM RARE ROCKS! 

0 comments: