Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A day off would be the best now.

How often do we wish that we can take a day off, but when we actually do take a day off, how many of us spends that day sitting at home doing nothing but watching movie/anime/series or simply going online/gaming. Don't you think its a waste of time? I mean won't it be better to spend it somewhere better? Catching up with a friend, going for some outdoor activities. I would prefer to the later, but the problem with Malaysia is that do any outdoor thing between 10am to 4pm will eventually get you dehydrated with a touch of sunburn.


Ohh, how I wish that our weather are not so hot, where we can go to the beach (note, I am not a beach guy, I believe the cause is I am embarrassed of my body),go hiking/cycling around, etc.
Right now, this moment, I feel like going somewhere and hike, hike to the peak and find a waterfall, then its fun time there! All the hard-work to get up and find that waterfall, it will be all worthwhile when you throw everything down (except your clothes of course) and step towards the waterfall, sitting directly below with all those water gushing onto your head and back, listening to nothing but the roar of the water, it can never be better. Somehow, I prefer waterfall than the beach, primarily due to this!
 But if our beaches are clean, and filled with bikini-clad sexy babes, i don't really mind dropping by the beach once in awhile, nevertheless, after sweating from the hike, being rewarded by the waterfall is awesome, now only if I know where to go!

0 comments: