Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Great 2011 CNY!

Apparently this year's CNY was much more enjoyable compared to last year, for me at least. The usual card games has increased, and most notably the joy has increased. On my last night in Malacca, I accidentally wore a similar color attire as the rest, namely the triplet three! As you can see below, 3colors with 3 person each. I accidentally wore pink.


Well, that aside, I especially love this particular photo!

And another thing was that I got to finally sit in a Porsche Cayenne! Thanks kor Kelly, but wanna go again!

Then we have the new Do-Re-Mi only Do-Re are sisters, Mi is the relative.

For the last picture, here is Milo

Thats all, now need to concentrate back on my work, zzzz, hopefully in the near future I can kick-start my blog again..

0 comments: