Friday, February 18, 2011

“I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch”

Why do I got the Powerrr with 


Well, for one, you know how all those heroes are always dudes with huge man-boobs, bla bla bla.. Well, if I was with them, of course I feel safe, power-less, but safe.

Now imagine this, along with babes! 

Well, of course I won't be able to escape with just brute force, even though I wish I am Superman, but being with these lovely ladies sparks me to be stronger, in both mind and body. So why waste time by doing things forcefully?

Obviously I will be super powerful! Well, to the extent of a normal human of course. 

I still might be able to kill the ninjas, the easier way, use a gun! Even if they can split bullets, that one bullet will help me take out two ninja/samurai! Now who is stronger. 

But in the end, how can you not make yourself stronger to protect the women! 
I will definitely get the power with Sucker Punch, just take a look at who I am going to travel with!

Well, now you know my secret, fight with brain, and then by force. Breaking up each defend's weaknesses. 

Watch out, or they will sucker punch you
Sucker Punch

For more info, kindly log into Nuffnang


0 comments: