Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Careful on the road

Saw a car rammed into a tree near a dangerous corner near my office. Usually motorist are the victims, and this is among the rare times where a driver is the victim, don't know about the details.

Anyways, would just like to present all of you with a few pictures.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






I know the likelihood of the last picture is very slim. But guess what are every Malaysians thinking are. 
"Most drivers are an idiot, only a few are really good. I am not the best, but definitely better then the idiot over there"
"I am a very good driver, I can manuver and control my car good enough to avoid an accident."
"That idiot don't know how to drive is it! Give signal earlier!!" - the issue would be if signal given, would you let them pass or would your right feet get heavier for a moment? Most of the time.
"I am smart/lucky/alert, won't get into an accident"

Anyways, what I am trying to say is that what you think won't happen to you, might actually happen! 

Ok really final, be careful on the road, be alert! I always like to say:

Drive fast and full of awareness/alertness.
[Source: link, link, link]

0 comments: