Monday, August 15, 2011

Pineapple tart?

Well, today Ivy brought some pineapple tarts to office that she bought from her business trip last week. This particular tart taste especially good and the dough is soft, just the way I like it. We used to eat those sunflower version of pineapple tart, but recent years, I fell in love with the cylindrical shape type, primarily due to the softness of the dough as a bonus, the freshness/juiciness of the pineapple toppings. Sunflower type is tasty and all, but ultimately, the dough is a little too tough and the pineapple toppings tend to be a little dried up, well, that is obvious since it is cooked that way. Anyway, I am having a huge headache, most likely is due to the lack of sleep yesterday.

Anyways, this new version of pineapple tart that I've tasted has a unique shape and size. It looks like a small pot made of soft dough filled with pineapple toppings. It is about the size of a 20cent coin, maybe a little smaller. Fragrance wise, the sunflower type is much more fragrant but taste wise, I feel that this small type is a lot nicer. One conclusion that I can come up with is the diminishing factor. On a cold night, having a cup of hot chocolate feels like heaven, but the second cup don't taste as heavenly as the first, and the third is lesser then the second, so on and so forth. So because we can have more bite in the larger pineapple tarts, we eventually get tired of it faster, it does taste nice, but we won't linger in heaven for very long. So I guess you can know what I am about to say for the smaller version. Well, thats it, headache getting worse. ending with a picture


2 comments:

Josephine said...

thank you for sharing 2 for me :D

skol said...

I thought I gave you three?