Friday, April 2, 2010

General Information About Clicking on Nuffnang Ads

As you might already know, there are 2 different types of campaigns from Nuffnang: Metered (mCPM) Campaigns , which pay according to the number of visitors who see the ads; and Cost-Per-Click (CPC) campaigns, which pay bloggers based on the number of clicks generated on the ads.


Recently, I got an email from Nuffnang stating that there is a possibility that someone is randomly and may even be clicking on my ads repeatedly, and according to them, if the clicks go on, I might face problems with Nuffnang, so let us all only click on the ads that we like and genuinely interested. 




On a side note, there is another additional two new commercial campaigns from Youth Says, so if you are a member, remember to help promote it, if you are not, you can give it a try, my campaigns are all on the right panel of the blog categorised under Youth Says. Currently only four of my campaign will earn me money where as the rest don't. Regardless of that, do check on the campaigns and don't worry, I don't link you to BAD websites or stuff like that. 
The two latest commercial campaign that I am helping out now is 
I Talk WHOA!
Digi Reality Show?

0 comments: