Sunday, April 11, 2010

Marketing: Billboard Ads


I know this might be old, but it is funny as it can get. Though I assume this are all photochopped, so lets just have a good laugh ok.

It starts of with

And then Audi hits back!

And the never ending cycle
CHECKMATE!!

But there is one last move after checkmate!

Anyways, it sure is fun reading this, and because of all these, I now know who won the South Africa Car 2006, World Car 2006, 6 consecutive Le Mans 24hours Series, and International Engine 2006. Haha

3 comments:

They call me LeeSze. said...

dam slow lar youuuu. LOL. dam long de dis one!! its in my old blog!!

skol said...

haha, I know la, dats y I said it was old, just looking at the date also know how old is it d la. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....