Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Youth Says

How to earn a little side income.

Recently I have been joining this website called Youth Says. It was suppose to be a good website, but turns out to be a spamming land where everyone is on a quest to collect Contribution Point (CP), but aside from that, it is a good platform to earn a little side income, as in very little, something like Nuffnang.

Currently I am joining two commercial campaign, where every unique clicks will earn me RM0.20, so if I can get 250 unique clicks for each, I have earned RM100. But the catch is, the campaign payee will only pay a fixed amount, so once that amount is reached, they will no longer pay anyone for anymore unique clicks. Now, the campaign is still ongoing and you can still join.

These two are my current campaigns. Please take a look and help me support ya.

Catch Black Eyed Peas in London
Maggi Mee My Way

You can also see that I've link to some other campaign in Youth Says on the right panel of my blog. Though currently only Maggi and Black Eyed Peas earns me money, but do check out the others to see whether it stirs your interest.

0 comments: