Monday, June 29, 2009

Concept cars

As you can see in the previous written post, I wrote about the HKS CT230R Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII, which is a record breaker. Well, needless to say, Mitsu's Evo is always a great car, and thus when Mitsubishi comes in mind, fast and powerfull cars comes in mind as well... Here is yet another sport type from Mitsubishi, the Mitsubishi i MIEV Sport.
Has your opinion on Mitsubishi broaden??Jokes aside, now lets move on to the rival, the Honda Puyo. I wonder what will it be like driving this car out when having lunch? Will we be the lunch?But one thing is absolute sure, if we are having take-away, the food will still be hot!!!I think most of you has seen this one before, the Nissan Pivo 2. I still remember watching a documentary or something about it, they made me think its a ladies car especially when te pilot is a lady. But one thing for sure, if my Girl were to get a han on this, there isn't a place she wouldn't mind park anymore!Alfa Romeo Spix flying concept car. I wonder does it fy or it just merely floats?
It kind of gives me the hoverboat feel. You feel me?Now my favourite one among all, the Toyota Hybrid Concept car, Eco friendly and looks the deal. There is an Aura there

0 comments: