Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nissan GTR35

My Favourite CAR of the year and the coming years!!!Just take a look at that muffler tipNothing much can be seen in this pictureWhite background with a matte black paintjob!
Even without the GraFitI at the background, this is a superb car!!Greddy Tuned GTR35. I always loved matte black!!
This 35 looks the real deal, mean machine!This is a CG though, but still I like its colour!You can't get a better car than this!!!
Faster than a american muscle (Corvette)!
Better on the mountain road than the Audi R8!
Faster than a porche on the track!
It wins drag! It wins mountain passes! It wins track!
It definitely wins my heart!!! Now if only my car can be a transformers, I would demand it to transform into a GTR35!!
How I wish to own one, but now, all I wish is to get a feel of the prowess of it!
Be it in the driver seat or the passenger seat!

0 comments: