Friday, June 26, 2009

Matte Black

On topic today will be my favourite paintjob!! I definitely love matte black, especially if its done nice, for beginners, I would like to make my next set of rims in matte.As You can see here, its an Audi R8 (which was thrashed by GTR35 proven by a reputable car magazine, p/s: they were devastated since their fav R8 lost to an Asian GTR35, they are Europeans by the way)I like this CLS, nicely done I would say. And the bright orange calipers there is so ummm, complimentary!! Loved it. But I was wondering if it was an orange racing stripe instead, or better yet, purple racing stripe. Oh, thinking about it makes me happy!This is a Lexus, somehow the matte black paint makes its lines all so nicer, especially the wheel arch and skirts!! Though the hood/bonnet seems like a little off, but if you pay attention, I think it kind of looks like a rolls (just the hood).

0 comments: