Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sony Xplode

This would be the actually account I guess, since the other one seems to be unable to work properly, and I don't know why and lazy to fix the problem. So here I am with a new blog. yay! But there are works to be done onto this blog. Hopefully she won't notice this blog yet. Hehe.


Well, we went to 1Utama on Saturday night, took a different route to get there. When we reached there we wanted to park in the old wing, but accidentally went to the new wing, but at least I got to park my car right next to the escalator/autopay. Then we saw a car exhibition, saw Impul Latio and a 70's van. Cool. But whats really nice is the sight of a scooby!!! White Scooby! Its with Sony Xplode booth. Needless to say, pic was taken by her cell and stolen from her blog, haha, if you want a link to her blog, she is my gorgeous girl, you can find the link on the right.
If this were to be my daily ride, you will have to yell at me so that I can listen to you nicely. This audio car is good, but kind of a little too hard on the bass and you can't really get the groove of the music. Recently I like a blend, both sound pressure and sound quality. Hehe.

0 comments: