Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Japan GT cars

This time it will be the Japan GT. Remembering the time when was watching A1GP, the sound was bombastic. A must see/hear/experience. Though Japan GTis somewhat different, asking me to choose between A1 and GT, of course its GT, but if its F1 and GT, its like asking me to choose between soup Bakuteh and dry Bakuteh.. Very hard to choose.. Nevertheless, both is a must see in the future!!This is the orange Ferrari F430GT by Daishin AdvanFieLDS Bomex 320RCalsonic Impul GT-RIshmatsu Arkhtech Porche GT3 RSR (996)Arta Garaiya GT300VQMurcielago RG-1 (i like Gallarado more)Rockstar Dome NSXRX-8 R.E. Amemiya (looks rather normal to me though)S15I like this car, but I thought this was a drift machine by the bridgestone team, forgot the driver.
Well, this is sure one nice looking S15, definitely nicer than the red one aboveMy personal fav! M7 ride. It might not have the GT look, but I prefer when they used the Lexus.
This here makes sense though, M7 uses RX-7 (FD3S)
Some of the pic are taken from somebody's webb, so here is the link if you want more.

1 comments:

miss lovey said...

car lovers?