Monday, September 7, 2009

Hamster: Speedy (debut)

Well, the above is obviously not my hamster, I don't have those type of camera to get such high quality shots, but below are my beloved Speedy (WinterWhitePearl). Currently still not eating/drinking much, the only thing she eats from my hand is carrot, but after a few bites she will run away, still afraid of me. So maybe have to wait a little more. Give it more time.


Below is a pic where I used Elmo's handphone strap to toy with Speedy.

Here is a side view of Speedy. She looks kinda chubby, well she is. Hehe

This is a picture of her right after handing her the carrot.

She suspects something amiss, felt strange.

Into one of her sanctuary, I don't know why, but she likes to squeeze into tight spots, and she hids some of her foods there, weird thing is, she don't eat the Kuachi (sunflower seed) that I hand feed her. Maybe still scared of us perhaps.

0 comments: