Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sushi King's Big Bowl Challenge

Yesterday me and Elmo went to Sushi King at Equine Park Jusco. Reason why we went there was to get our mooncake which was promised as well as getting dinner for little karen. Needless to say, after buying the mooncake, I saw something!! So we ended up in Sushi King. I saw SUSHI KING'S THE BIG BOWL CHALLENGE! Well, I though I would give it a try, worse comes to worse, I will just down the whole thing down, since the bowl is just a few inches larger than my bowl. Hehe

And here is the dish that I chose.
Big Bowl Noodle (Udon).
Upon serving the Big Bowl, Elmo was so shocked!
Well, here is the aerial view.

Another view
Looks kinda normal right, thats what I thought too, so I used something to measure!
RM50
Upon starting the challenge, the waitress was kind enough to let the Udon chill a little. Once I am ready, the clocks starts to tick tock away.
While I was busting my gut eating, Elmo was enjoying her sushi.
Well, in the end, I failed, I might just not be an Udon fan, but I suspect something is wrong, the Udon felt like overcooked maggi on the outside undercooked spaghetti on the inside. Yuck!

And the worse part was the soup, I had soy soup before, but this is the worst, I feel like they just mix water and soy, no cooking etc. Or maybe after gunning down almost the all of the Udon, I just felt sick about the Soup!

I gave up at around 2minute.
After 10minutes, this was left.
And we left smiling and laughing with me being fat and my wallet being thin.