Wednesday, September 16, 2009

JTP with Mika (event update)

Well, lets kick start a little with my adorable Speedy!
She loves her brocoli!!

Well, here we are after getting lost on the way to Quattro, thanks Au-Yong for helping!!

There was this funny thing that happened. While waiting for Mika's arrival (waited for more than 1hour), we went to the toilet, after coming out of the toilet, guess who bumped into us on the way out, MIKA!! Well, not bumped la, unless you want all his bodyguard flying onto you, we just passed by each other, the LOL part was, saw him in the most unexpected places, would you bump into F1 driver while coming out of the toilet?
My guess, no. Haha

Kk, here are some of Elmo's pic


Elmo with JTP supercar!!
This is a pic of me and my Elmo.
The only thing that I really wanted was these! I liked the Ham and CHEESE sausage!!
Am not a drinker, so stoped at 4th or 5th JD.
Here are a few pics taken, sorry for bad quality, nobody loaned me camera.

Umm, Supercar's side mirror, helps in aero!
This was the whole event all about.
Air vents
Oppsss, pay attention to the pipes and not the people.
Need I explain?
O.Z Racing, if you know cars, you know whats this
Yes, its the rim
Front view of JTP Supercar
Look at the suspension there!
I like the LED, wonder can I put it on my car?
Rear view look of JTP Supercar.
Again, thanks to Nuffnang for giving this fabulous opportunity, too bad couldn't be one of the three to get the free ride in JTP Supercar, first question required a pair of shoelaces with the answer, second and third forget what already.

1 comments:

Insurance said...

wow you are cute is he your boyfriend?
you are nice and gorgeous girl i like to eat your cooking food kiki and what is your name?
i am shoel and i am male
nice to meet you