Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My new shoes

Well, finally had some time to blog on my shoes.

You know the average cost of And 1 basketball shoes in Malaysia cost? Well, I got no discount, so it cost roughly RM350-RM500. I had bought a four/five pairs including my most recent addition, And 1 Diamond Mid.

My last two pairs which I bought on togather (same day different shop) was
1. Lockdown Mid
2. Onslaught

I bought the Lockdown Mid just to play basketball using it, it was cheap, it was either on a 30% or 50% discount, bought it at Sungai Wang. Then I bought another one just for casual wear, that one no discount, bought at Summit USJ's And 1, all my basketball shoes were bought here except for the Lockdown Mid. The one I bought was Onslaught. When I buy 2pairs of basketball shoes, what I had in mind was, use one for basketball and another for casual, when the first pair has given out, I will use the second pair as my basketball shoe and buy a third pair for casual, and it goes on and on. Well, when my Lockdown Mid was dead, I used my Onslaught, damn, I really didn't want to use it, its just to pretty to be wasted! So I went on hunting for a new pair, low in cash, so I went to Admiral to buy one, in the end, it was not suitable for basketball as the shoe is too stiff and can't flex. So I had to use my Onslaught, I was devasted at first, but as times goes on, I can see the bottom was thinning out. And soon, it was almost as smooth as a marble.

Ok,. enough with story, this is how my ONSLAUGHT looks like





And the most recent addition, my AND 1 DIAMOND MID (colour - Varsity Red)






It is quite comfy actually, and I was able to post better using this Diamond Mid, though I can run faster using the Onslaught, since I am a sprinter, but due to my size, I am always asked to post. But I like driving to the basket and I make basket!! But then again, we have no good Centre, so I had to post up to take advantage. Hehe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice shoes....smile and visit

Ken Wooi said...

nice shoes but i've never heard od "andi" brand.. =)

kenwooi.com

skol said...

@Norfadli: Hehe Visited and stamped

@Kenwooi: Well, I got that comment a lot in secondary school, well when you see it togather it seems like ANDI, but it is actually called AND ONE, google it, its a US freestyle group. Their shoes are on par with Nike (in terms of comfort)