Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mika Hakkinen, JTP Super Car

ATTENTION!!!


I have made some errors on the post OMGOMG!!! JTP Supercar Ride in SIC!!! and Join The Pact.

I mentioned that Mika will be at Sunway Pyramid on 13th September 2009, well, that is the error on my behalf, it is actually on 12th September 2009, sorry for any inconvinience!! (Thanks to Nuffnang for pointing it out for me!)


Well, on a side note, I was invited to the event by Nuffnang on 12th September, and no, its not at Sunway Pyramid, the details is as follows:
Date: 12 Sept 2009 (Saturday)
Time : 8pm till 11pm
Venue : Quattro, Avenue K

Catch Mika Hakkinen and the JTP Super Car along with our local celebrities such as Reshmonu, Owen Yap, Hentry Golding and many more during the event. It will be free flow of drinks during the event.

But here comes the problem, I don't own a SLR, or any digi cam for that matter, all I have is my handy L6i's 1.3 megapixel phone cam. No flash no nothing, not even memory card, and my memory is always full!!! So anyone is kind enough to lend me your DSLR??

And another problem is, where is Quattro??? How to get there??? After googling for 3 seconds (you got to love google), I think its at/nearby KLCC. Hmm, the only KL place I know how to go is Mid Valley, is that even in KL yet? Ok ok, I also know how to go KL Sentral, but thats it. So dear lord, lets not get lost and arrive at 11pm. I don't mind going early arriving early, I will kill some bugs if I leave early reach late. Hehe

Any tips on how to get there?

p/s: Thank you Nuffnang for the fabulous chance!!!

0 comments: