Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Potato Salad

I still remember the first time I fell in lve with potato salad was when Kor Kelly did it. I don't really know what they called it, but all I knew was it was gone in a blink of an eye. He is not a chef, but he can make a few dishes better than a chef, just the few la!

After google-ing for sme recipe, local and international, I can't really make them. Sad case, due to ingredient, but it's ok, I will still try and wip up some thing. I can't get parsley, I have no mustard nor sweet relish. All I have is onions, garlic, potato (don't even know what potato it is), cucumber (bought because of the SK Nasi Lemak), and last but not least, mayo.. And Sarawak black pepper and salt of course.


I don't have much money (RM400 a month), and sharing the refridgerator with housemate, so don't want to pack too much stuff in there (they also got thing to put, and scare they curi also, haha). So I have to make do with what I have currently, maybe next time I might buy those bottled parsley and stuff.



1 comments:

lovey dovey said...

moster really monster.. haha.. but i'm loving it