Monday, August 10, 2009

Going UP

Finally able to watch something which I could enjoy, whats better to watch a funny movie by Disney Pixar's UP with your beloved other half, watching it before everyone else of course, going for the preview tomorrow, all thanks to Nuffnang.
A-RI-GA-TO-U

GO~N-ZA-I-MA-SU
NA-FU-NA~N
Though been through quite a little during this recent weekend, but I am lucky to have a movie to cheer me and Elmo up. And we can finally meet Timothy Tiah, wonder how will he look like in person? The person who just won an award for creative entrepreneurship, while Elmo is studying Bachelors of Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship in MMU, me too in MMU, but different major though.

But end of the day, what we do might inter-relate among one another, if she choose to go for media innovation, it will have something to do with advertising, while I am doing Marketing, so you do the math.

0 comments: