Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OMGOMG!!! JTP Supercar Ride in SIC!!!


Here is what the winner will experience: 2 full laps at Sepang International
Circuit in the JTP Super Car with Mika Häkkinen in the driver’s seat in an
exclusive invite-only event on 13 September 2009 whereby he/she will get to
mingle and dine with Mika Häkkinen, local celebrities, and the city’s
socialites. Oh, and the winner gets to bring along a friend and both of them
will be chauffeured to SIC!



I remember writing about my dream not too long ago for the UP movie ticket in Timothy Tiah's blog, you can find my blog post at dream, how have I longed for getting a feel of those G's. Now I might be able to finally realising a lifelong dream. Just in case you are wondering, the amount of G's to be felt is 3.5G. Thats even more than F1, and what Maxis 3G is offering. Hehe.

For those who knows me surely knows that I love basketball and autos, you can read some of my post: cars, Japan GT, and my favourite vehicle Nissan GT-R35!

The only time that I went to SIC was when my friend had free tickets from TOC, he is a student there, its the free tickets to the Malaysian A1 GP, omg, we were lucky to have been able to sit near the starting line, and was in clear view of the track opposite and the final corners where most of the overtaking manuvers were done in turn 1 and the final corners, lucky us! And did I mention that the moment they rev, the moment they were released, omg! The engine sound, the rev, its like I'm in my own world, don't want it to end. But hey, thats life. After the A1, we vowed to make a comeback for F1, it will be so so much more awesome, period!

But now, I might have the chance of a lifetime, fullfilling my dream and enjoyin myself with Mika. But hey, guys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, please log into http://www.blackcircuit.com.my/ to view more, but the official release of the site will be on 18th August 2009, so don't forget, don't register on that day though, as I will be doing it, I don't want bottleneck to happen! Hehe, just kidding, come and join in the fun ya all. And you can also join in on the event at Sunway Pyramid on 13th September 2009!! There will be a live demo run of the JTP Super Car yo! So come come come, or should I say lets go go go, see you there!!

Johnnie Walker’s Global Responsible Drinking Ambasaddor Mika Häkkinen! The
two-time Formula One World Champion is coming to Malaysia to demonstrate the
importance of designated drivers. With the tremendous amount of power and
responsibility that comes with being a designated driver, Mika wants to take
this opportunity to create more awareness about responsible driving - never to
drink and drive. He will be officiating the launch of the Join the Pact campaign
on 13th September 2009 at Sunway Pyramid plus doing a live demo run of the JTP
Super Car.

To know more you can look at Nuffnang.


And to all you drinkers out there, don't drink and drive, and don't give me the bullsh** you are the drink then drive type. In a nutshell, no alcohol if you wanna drive, if you wanna drink, get a driver, get a cab, get a friend who is not drunk!! I've lost a cousin who was not 100% drunk, he was consuming lesser than what he can because he gotta drive, he was still sane, but tragedy still occurs!

So remember,

Don't drink AND drive

Don't drink THEN drive

If you want, drive THEN drink, then DON'T drive. OK!!

0 comments: