Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday's Event!

Google maps needs no further introduction, so here are my routes for Sunday. Well I was in office (Unified Advertising) while Elmo was at Taman Pertanian with few other friends. Moments before wrapping up the day, Elmo said there was an accident and her friend is being treated at a nearby Hospital, its next to Plaza Shah Alam (we refer at it as Plaza MASALAM ok!). After settling everything, I had to answer a call, nature's call. So ended up meeting at the petrol station nearby. Then discussed about what to eat, heck! If you were my friends, I would just bring you guys to Ali's Corner (Mamak) to eat, cheap and good. At least definitely cheaper than Bak Kut Teh. But why I didn't voice out, cause they were the kind of rich (Spoilt) kids, imagine they can go eat Ah Xian Dim Sum for breakfast, ok la, but they really know how to enjoy la.

So lets just say we had our lunch at Yi Xin Bak Kut Teh, upon reaching there, I had a not so bad impression on it, I was thinking maybe its some high class Bak Kut Teh.. But upon eating, all the cursing came, the soup was rather salty, the meat was rather overcooked, and one thing for sure, it is sure as hell expensive. If I am eating at Klang, I won't mind paying that price, since good food, but here, need I go further down the sheet?!
Well, its not like I didn't mentioned Klang Bak Kut Teh, heck, if you were in Cyberjaya and wanted Bak Kut Teh, its ok to go Kelana Jaya to eat BKT, but I would rather go Puchong or Equine Park to eat BKT, but the PROBLEM is, we were in SHAH ALAM for christ sake!!! It is practically Klang's neighbour, and where can you get the best Bak Kut Teh (or at least the majority of good BKT) than Klang!!!

Ok, enough with my rant about how bad the service, food, price, soup, meat, mushroom and rice is (I was expecting Yam Rice!). After finally going our own ways, sorry cow, you had to go with them, we met up with Wu at Summit USJ.
The reason why I wanted to there is because of our friend Wei Bing, intro me to Adidas Factory Outlet, the shoes there are ok la, not much choice for sure, since I was aiming for basketball shoe. Can't find anything that I like, so ended up to And 1 store, the place where I bought my all my basketball stuff (except for my Lock-Down-Mid), if include the pair I just bought, I have bought 3pairs of shoes, 2/3 basketballs, 2pair of finger sleeve, numerous pairs of socks, and a pair of nike basketball pants, and I also recieved a Nike Jersey as my birthday present from here by Wu and Yap. (Will blog about the shoe later)

After buying wanted to catch a movie, but the time is not right, and we were killing time so we went to old town at Ground Floor. I didn't order anything as I would rather waste my money at steak later. So we chitter chatter for about 1-2hours before heading to SS 15 to eat.
If you don't know where this is, you can find it at a corner near Taylor Business School. I do highly recommend this place, the price is ok, but what I LOVE about this place is the sour sop juice, they make fresh sour sop juice!!! With the sour sop in it. MY GOD, I love to eat it after having my beef/lamb steak. While friends finished their food and drinks, and started to chit chat, I would be muching my way through the soursop. Though someone did not believe it was fresh because her's (kiwi) was cordeal. Haha. Well, I know can already, no point of arguing over some petty stuffs.
Just to let you know, Elmo's breakfast was about RM14 which she only ate less than RM10 (friends say 50-50)
Lunch was about RM13, I had to pay for 3head, mine, Elmo, and Cow.

Dinner was around RM42 for all 3 of us, I ordered beef + lamb, though this time, its not so nice as last time, still remember last time it was tender and juicy, I wonder did I request for 80%?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

On Sunday
Woke up at 3pm, haha, then washed the Hamster cage and tubes, while washing I started on my potato salad, this time was not a success as half-way through, the gas died on me, so I thought to fix the problem, I let the potato to soak longer, ended up the potato was overcooked, and it could become mashed potato.

After cleaning and drying the cage, I spent about 30minutes to come up with different layout of the tubes., when I thought I was finally done (satistfied), only did I remember that I'm going to get a Habitrail OVO pad from LalaBubbles, so I had to redesign the tubes again so when I get my hand on the OVO, I can just plug it in without much hassle.

Cant wait to get the Winter White la, if you were wondering what the Hamsters look like, here is 2picture of them. One grey, one almost full white, and the rest is white with a little grey near the butt. I wonder which 1 Elmo wants? Full White? or anyone?

5 comments:

Mat`amiT said...

cute hamsters

skol said...

Hehe, thx

Elmo said...

can i choose on the spot?

skol said...

Next week I get him take a few pic then let you choose, now have to wait to see gender 1st. Next week only can know gender

Josephine said...

i want to see on spot..see which one love me the most!