Saturday, August 1, 2009

ANGRY!!!

Some people has no respect to others, or maybe should I re-phrase, some people don't care about others!!!

There was this few mother fucking MALAY BITCHES screaming laughing shouting flirting from 6.10am to 6.45am!! Urghh, really feel like screaming at them, but lucky Elmo held me back, I was thinking of shouting them to shut up, then I thought of doing it in a more civilised way, if they are not civilised, why should I bandwagon with them right. Then I figured Elmo will stop me again, so instead of wasting time and energy, I ignored and cursing and swearing at each one of them. The guys were noisy too, but not as loud and annoying as the girls. For fuck sake, shut up and get a room with which ever guy you are flirting with. There are neighbours around, I know you are not asleep at 6am, but there are others who needs the rest, I for one have a presentation at 10am!! And need to travel for the trip with Elmo later. So for FUCK sake, shut the fuck up and get a life!! You wanna fool around, get into the house and close the fucking doors and windows, at least like that, the sound pollution and be lessen!!!

Think about others please for fuck sake you stupid mother fuckinf malay bitches!!!

0 comments: