Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Join The Pact

Well, for those who knows me, I think you might know I am into cars, some might know that I HAD a dream of flying a jet fighter, to feel the adrenaline rush, to feel the high G, to fly in the sky. But due to my eyesight, it was quickly killed! No more dreaming about it, then I found drift, I have no money, I don't know people, but I will drift, in the future with my own money, I won't be a great drifter, but good enough to enjoy the sport. The reason? G!! What other ways can we, the average Joe do to feel such a thing close to flying a jet figher? This is it, driving, drifting, racing. I might need to wait a long time before I can start to drift, but now, just now, I might have the chance to feel the G, which is much more better then drifting.
Well enough with my dream, I think I've blog about this earlier when Nuffnang just release the words, the blog is JTP Supercar Ride in SIC. Well needless to say, for me, its like a kid just got a new toy. But the difference is, the toy is not in my hand yet.

One thing I like about this is that they are promoting safety, let me ask you, how many of you had lost a family/friend or friend's family because they drink and drive. This is absolutely not an issue to be joke around! Some of you might think that you are a terrific drinker/driver, heck, I bet even a great driver such as Mika and Lewis would not dare to drink and drive. And they are the best in driving industry.

If you were to think, what is there to be proud of?
You can be proud of your driving skill!
You can be proud of how much you can drink!
But two good things don't always make one great thing, sometimes it makes one great ending!
And this ending needs no further explanation.

All I can say is, don't drink and drive, when you know you are going to have a few drinks, don't drive there, car pool, and make sure the driver is not a drinker as well. The best way is, get a taxi, though the history of taxi might scare some (rob, rape, kill), but isn't it better then getting yourselve killed in an accident? I would rather take my chances, I would rather lose some money then lose my life. Nothing is more important than your life, remember that!
Enough with my ranting, I would like to promote this event, I would be going to Sunway Pyramid on 13th Sept 09 (I am sorry for the mistake, the actual date should be on 12th Sept 09, which is this Saturday. [thx Nuffie for noticing this error])for the launch and JTP Supercar demo run by Mika.

Lets go and join in on the event, I believe it will be crowded, so be extra careful for pickpocket, and try to drink lots and lots of water, as it helps in fighting H1N1.

Oh I can't tell you how exciting this event would be like, have you been to F1? Well, I haven't, but I went to A1(free ticket), and i blew my heads off, and this time, I can go up close and personal, I think I might wet myself out of shear pleasure.
Can you see the word there? Its JOIN THE PACT, so what are you waiting for? Come on, hit the button and join in now, I know you guys would want to join the pact, because I know you guys/girls are wise enough to think, wise enough to value your lives, so come on in, join the pact and show that you are against drink and drive, or at least show that you won't.
I have joined, what about you?

0 comments: