Friday, July 31, 2009

Planning a trip?

Currently on a plan for a weekend gettaway, from Saturday (after my 1/2 day work) till Monday night. I definitely will be worn out on Tuesday in office! I think out of all thing, I think I am more worried on the financial part. Don't really feel like wasting money, especially when I don't really have much to spare. But then again, there is the factor of "A", it is quite serious in Malacca, maybe its just me, it is not really that bad, but no matter what, I would still prefer to sit home and relax.



But this weekend getaway CAN NOT be terminated just because I said so, because Elmo will kill me for it, regardless of the reason I give. Haihz. Since they have a saying, 'you cant beat em, join em'.


Right after my work, will head back home (Cyberjaya) to fetch Elmo, lunch would most probably be the 'Potato Salad' that I will be making tonight along with the milk we bought in Jusco last night, 3 for RM12!! Normally we buy 2 for RM10. Well, thats the lunch. Once we hit Malacca, I think I will most probable head back home to unpack and relax for the rest of the day.
Ok, lets make it this way, since there are still some unforeseen event that might happen which will directly alter the course of the trip (sarcastic), I will break the night event into 3 parts, where all 3 will happen, just which come first and last will be decided on the last minute perhaps.
Night A
Head to the old pasar for some good old Asam Pedas, though friends recommended the chinese stall, me and Elmo feel that the Malay one is nicer, well, to each his/her own taste ya. Kind of miss the taste of it, though dirty (place), but the spicy-ness. And this was one of the places where Elmo started to eat (really) spicy food. And if we are lucky, maybe a few kittens might pop up. I wish it will be like the time when we went to 'Lookout Point' Gasoline, few kitties there, so darn cute. But I'm a dog person. Hehe
Well, after eating, MMU here we come, long time no went in there, so maybe go back in there and park the place we usually park at night.. Then there is two place to go, one is the place where our Indonesian classmate was working at last time, some ice cafe, or head to mamak not far from MMU. Well, we love this mamak, because it serves Banana Juice, no mamak here (Selangor) serves it. After that, maybe go pusing pusing at MiTC then head home through the cemetery perhaps?
Night B
Well, nothing much can be said here, go to Jonker, eat walk drink look c look c, and more look look c c. Thats about it.
Night C
The most boring one of all, but also the one I like the most, sit back at home, watch some DVD, and eat my aunt's Hokkien Mee and Fried Rice (tapao from her Restaurant la).
Among the DAYLIGHT programme
Go eat Cendol at our favourite place, its at a home of an aunty. Sometime we (I) help the aunty as she has too many customer, sometime its inserting the 'Gula Melaka', sometime its packaging, sometimes its washing the bowl etc etc. She is very friendly also, that could be one of the reason why I don't mind helping. (But never receive discount before, sobs.. Haha)
Another day time gig will be to go visit the temple, Elmo has been eager/anxious to visit a temple. So we finally get to go to Kuan Yin Temple in Malacca not far from Jonker. So I was wondering should we do this along with the Jonker gig?
Now, this is purely optional, and I kind of feel like taking it out of the plan, going to either Dataran Pahlawan or Mahkota Parade and then grab a movie, in DP, the GSC there offers twin seat yo. Haha, long time no go for twin seat d.

Well, thats about all of it. The rest will be private time togather as I am always working and playing basketball and game. Not much quality time spent togather, so this is the time to catch back and tickle her till she cry. Hehe
Love you so much!

2 comments:

CanT_ChiLL : ^_^ said...

bestnye g holiday kat melaka..hee
macam2 makanan ade..hehe
so delicious

loveyyyy said...

woww...i guess my big monster miss out one part eh? where's the morning breakfast? though i will need to DRAGGG myself out from the comfy bed,i'm willing to do this.. to let my monster taste the half boil egg? nasi lemak? milo O?