Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dream

The thing that I've dreamt of doing since I was a pea is to fly a Jet Plane, not those commercial type, but those that used in the military. I had a dream where I would master the aviation skill and able to be the best in what I do. Sadly speaking, when I joined a trip organised by the Rotary Club of Selangor (one of the visited places was RMAF - Royal Malaysian Air Force), my dreams were shattered to pieces by the commanding general and two other pilots. This is due to the fact that I have a lazy eye, meaning one of my eye can see better than the other, that being said, my right eye is currently my dominant eye. To add salt to me, I have just enjoyed 'Independence Day' by Will Smith, so I actually was hoping to enjoy the trip and fullfilling my lust for aviation.

To be a pilot, you must be physically fit, and your senses must be top notch especially your vision, flying at mach speed, and unable to have a clear view = death wish on the sky.

Well, needless to say, I was very sad, my dream of flying in the sky, has vanished, or should I say shot dead. I always thought of how will it feel like flying in a Jet Plane, the adrenaline rush from the G's (gravity) you feel, how the clear sky/stormy weather/night view/sunset/sunrise would look like from above. Streaming through the clouds, in search of my cloud nine.

But hey, this is life, when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade. At least now I have a love of my life, my Elmo.

1 comments:

loveyvey said...

I'm still looking forward for it.. haha ..

*hope we can get UP ticket* and shares the laughter together ya!