Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CNY Lion Dance part3 (Warning! Lots of picture)

Final picture part of CNY. Finally had the mood and time to wrap the whole thing up. But still lazy for details. So mainly pictures.

This part is at my Grandmother's house

My grandma who is still strong!!


Sis and Grandma












I think they are really outdoing themselves, but too bad, how creative can you be for five houses. Hehe

Then off to the last house in the neighbourhood. 
While going there, I spotted Ethan who was rather shy, I rarely see him, so of cause he was like 'who the heck is this fat guy!'

I saw him, I lol him, I snap him

Initial offering

This is Titan


His neighbour who is trying to hide from me

And finally, Miko (is this how you spell it?)

It seems this time, the VIP seats got filled up by the young ladies.


Ethan and his mommy SUBMERRYN

From the initial offering, they changed it into this after some quick chat with the lion dance committee. lol

The happy family (Gary, don't PP Stream d la)

And the owners of da house (Titan is owned by the missy on the floor-dognapping time)

Someone got too bored I guess

But in the end, everyone had a good laugh, thats what I like about the whole BIG FAMILY

And then it started


Checking out the girls. Padan muka, who ask to sabotage the VIP seats


Look at Ethan. Hehe. They are protected by mountains of snacks!!

If you would have notice, Jaydene has been covering her ears throughout the whole ordeal since house #1


Miko was barking, get that cat outta my house!

And then it was none

The end result



Well thats it, next post will be the final part of the whole thing.

0 comments: