Monday, March 29, 2010

Shoe-Peed Fart Up Idol-et follow up

This post is a follow up of my previous rant post on Shoe Peed Fart Up Idol-et.

One more thing I can't understand is why park at other people's parking bay, unless you are sure there is no one parking there, even so, some of the visitor's car park have roofs, and its not that far from my parking bay.


Well, this is the visitor car park!

I know this picture is a little blur, but you can actually see the car which parked at my bay from where I was standing, that my friend, proves that it is not very far away from the visitor's bay

After complaining, I assume the guards gave the owner some grace period, they only came and clamp the vehicle in the morning, which was more than 6 hours later. But that car is still there.

You can see the guards there after the sun is quite high in the sky.

And the result of parking at someone else's parking bay without permission nor a sticky note asking to call you or something like that.

0 comments: