Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair

Hey all, lets go to
Date: 17th April 2010
Time: 10am till 5pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.



Among the happenings are:
--There are going to be lucky draws and there will be cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 up for grabs!
--Sumo Wrestling (in air bag suits!)
--Gladiator battles
--Other amusing and addictive games you would expect at a fun-fair!


For more please log into Gatsby Streetfair




A little history/background of GATSBY. 
It is founded by Mandom Corp. in 1972, it is a Japanese based company and it is famous for its flagship brand, GATSBY, in 2007 they release the all time favourite GATSBY Moving Rubber, even I am using two of it, one is   when I just cut my hair and the other one I use it when my hairs start to get a little long. The colours that I am using are Purple and Orange, up to now I have bought one Purple Gatsby and two Orange Gatsby.


Now if you don't know what GATSBY is, here are the pictures and a very old commercial, you can get it at your nearby Watson or any anywhere actually, its easy to get one and its very affordable.









Ja, matta ne (see you there)

0 comments: