Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tesco problem, Gasoline problem


Was back in Shah Alam and went to Tesco to buy some groceries to bring back to Cyberjaya. Lets skip the whole story and just focus on two pictures, I believe no moderations are required.



Then later that night, we (me, Elmo, Wu, Little Karen) went to Puchong and hang out at SENSE Cafe and played MONOPOLY, lucky for us, we won the game. Hehe. But one thing is that I still dislike SENSE Cafe, primarily because I don't really like to go to Cafe due to the absurd price unless the stuff is really good, as for SENSE Cafe in Puchong IOI Mall New Wing, I hate it for its sound system, feels like someone is taking a sludge and hammering my chest. 

After that, we (me and Elmo) went to Sunway Pyramid to shop around, well she went shopping while I went around. Lol. Haha. While she was busy shopping, I was busy nothing-ing. 

Though I saw something rather funny or perhaps eye catching.

Then the night ended with us finally visiting the Gas-Online (a joke, its actually GASOLINE). 


I like this one



This was Elmo's Tomato Spaghetti, seriously bad!!

My Black Pepper Chicken. Very nice except the fries.


Then this kid was so annoying, running around and screaming, but then again, the mom was even annoying, she did not run around, but she screamed louder than him.



I laughed when I see this, didn't expect it.

Thats all folks

0 comments: